AmAZING EAST END OF LONDON PRIVATE WALKING TOUR (3 hours)
Meet at Liverpool Street station (flexible start time) to explore the secret, undiscovered East End of London around Whitechapel and Brick Lane for a fascinating look at a part of London usually undiscovered by most visitors. Hotel pick-up and transport via public transport to the start location is available for a small extra charge.
During your walking tour, you will experience:
- Journey back to the time of the Huguenots migrating to London and see the most quaint and quiet streets in the city - a huge contrast to the busy city next door. Hear how the new immigrants established one of the largest textile-production industries in the world.
- Brick Lane (or Banglatown) - a joy to explore and filled the finest curry houses in the city.
- Horrible histories - Jack the Ripper, the famous serial killer, used to prowl these streets of Whitechapel, as well as the Kray Twins, notorious gangsters. See some of their most notorious locations.
- How WW2 and The Blitz affected East London in unbelievable ways.
- See Stand-out churches, beautiful alleyways and incredible street art and hidden gardens
- End the tour at Spitalfields Market for lunch or at another location convenient to you.
Venture away from the standard tourist locations and discover a part of London unlike any other.