ONE DAY LONDON TOUR AND GREENWICH TOUR (9 HOURS)
Take our extended day trips in London to explore your choice of locations in the city centre, plus a visit to Greenwich. Our 9-hour Day tours in London allow you to make explore both central and East London in just one day.
- Our one day London tour with Greenwich begins with you pickup from a location of your choice, such as your hotel, and includes a flexible pickup time.
- Once with your private London tour guide, you will explore up to three areas of the city in a London day tour. These are completely customised to your choices – you can see major attractions and landmarks, discover hidden secrets and hear about London’s past and present.
- During your day, you will also make the 20-minute journey on a river cruise to visit Greenwich (also known as Greenwich Village). In just one day you see the center and Greenwich in a London one day tour – and there are surprises in store!
- At the end of your day, you will be dropped off at your location of choice. Back at your hotel, a restaurant or rooftop, or anywhere else – just let your guide know.
- With our ‘Day Tour London plus Greenwich’ experience, you are a member of our exclusive club and we are happy to help you before, during and after your visit with out concierge-style service. We can help arrange attraction tickets, theatre tickets, river cruises and other luxury experiences. This London full day sightseeing simply cannot be missed!
- Public transport passes are included in the price of this tour, as well as a one-way River Thames cruise.
- Please note you will not enter inside attractions during this tour.
Lunch and gratuities are optional extras with our London day tour packages.