Small Group tour of London
See the best of the city with our London small group travel tour
Only £59 per person
Explore London with our small group tours. Limited to a maximum of 8 people per group – our small group tour of London allows you see the best of London in a fun-filled 6 hours.
See London's Highlights
Our small group tours from London explore the highlights of the city and tell London's best stories. During the tour you will see:
- Westminster - Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Churchill’s War Rooms, Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey
- Royal London: St. James' Palace and Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard ceremony* from a secret location away from the big crowds
- The West End: Theatreland, Piccadilly Circus and Covent Garden
- Have lunch at historic, traditional London pub and a quick stop at 1000-year-old Borough Market for a snack or dessert
- Historic London: St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Roman London, Tower of London and London Bridge
- Many more surprises
As well as walking, your tour will include a trip on a traditional red-double decker bus and/or a trip on the “tube”, the world’s first underground railway. You’ll be familiar with London’s great transport system by the end of the tour.
Please note we do not enter any attractions during the tour - this tour is for an overview and orientation to the city, with amazing history and stories as you see the city's highlights. It will help you get the 'lay of the land' and decide what attractions and areas to visit on the subsequent days of your trip
Why take a small group London tour?
Our London small group travel tour means that you get the undivided attention of your guide – no following a group of 50 people around, no struggling to hear your guide and no cookie-cutter explanations. Our small group trips mean that the guide is able to adapt the tour to your interests and make a personal connection with our guests to really enhance your day.
Unlike a London bus tour, our small group experience lasts for the whole day, you won't be stuck in traffic and get to see all the areas of London that can only be enjoyed on foot - it is fantastic value for a truly special experience!
As specialists in private tours and as a London small group tour operator, we know how to provide both service and an experience that is unrivalled.
Tour time and dates
* Every Saturday and Sunday until 31st March 2018
* Every Wednesday from 1st June to 30th September 2017
* Additional one-off tour dates: Thursday 29th June 2017
Departure Point: Trafalgar Square at 10:00am. Specific details will be given after your booking is made.
End Point: Tower Hill Underground Station at 4:00pm (next to the Tower of London and the River Thames - why not tour these after your small group walking tour?). This is a short direct bus ride back to Trafalgar Square too.
Feel free to request another date by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Inclusions and exclusions:
- Included: Knowledgable, local, fun tour guide
- Included: A small group experience (a maximum of 8 people - typically only 6 people)
- Excluded: Public transport - Please bring one Oyster Card per person with a minimum of £5 credit on it. You can also bring a 1-Day or 7-Day Travelcard covering Zones 1 and 2. There is an opportunity to purchase this during the tour if you do not bring a transport pass with you.
- Excluded: Lunch and snacks
- Excluded: Gratuities for your guide