London City Tours With Private Tour Guides
Discover the wonders of London.
Private London Tours was founded to create the best visits to London with guided walks and chauffeur driven tours. Too often we see visitors to the city tour London by walking around, taking photos and leaving. They learnt nothing about the city's culture, its people, and missed hidden gems around every corner. They spent hours waiting in queue lines, became frustrated with the ‘tube' and London sightseeing, and missed many places to explore in London that were right in front of them. Private London Tours wanted to change that with high-quality private tours of London with our walking tours and London car tours.
What do we do?
- Private London Tours allows you to explore London in a whole new light. Every part of your London tour is tailored, and our team can help you decide what to visit. Here are just some of the things the private walking tours and private chauffeur tours led by our London city tour guides offer:
- Smell and taste your way through the food market at Borough Market or Camden Lock Market. Sample some of the delicious fare and buy London-made goods.
- Stroll through Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Discover the Italian Gardens, the Princess Diana Memorial Playground, Kensington Palace and the statue of Peter Pan - explore with us on the best London walking tours.
- Cruise on the river Thames.
- Discover the affluent areas of Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge and Notting Hill. Get an insight into these quiet and protected areas in a London walking tour.
- A highlights trip could include Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, London Eye, St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London.
- Venture outside of central London, climbing the hill at Greenwich for a fantastic view, tour Canary Wharf, London's bustling financial district, or tour the magnificent Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Visit and drink in an authentic London pub that dates back over 350 years.
- And much more.
The beauty, of course, is that your tour is 100% bespoke.
When you get in contact with us, Private London Tours begins our concierge service. As well as the tour, we can also help with attraction tickets, theatre seats and more. We can also cater to guests with accessibility and dietary requirements. Our London private tour is an exclusive, tailored experience for you.
On the day of your tour, you can expect an amazing adventure. Your London tour guide will meet you at your chosen location, know the quickest and most-interesting routes to get to your chosen locations, give you fascinating information and history about the sights, and answer any questions you may have. Your guide will have your tickets for you if you are planning on visiting any extra attractions. On our London guided walking tours, transport passes are included for the duration of the tour; on our London driving tours, you will have a private driver, as well as a London tour guide.
We cater for individuals, couples, families and groups.
Scroll down to see the different types of tour we offer and pricing.
London WALKING TOUR Pricing
Half-Day London Tour (3 hours and 30 minutes) - £200 ($250/€235) for 2 people, £250 for 3 people, £300 for 4 people and £350 for 5 to 8 people (children under 5 go free).
Full One-Day London Tour (7 hours) - £335 ($415/€390) for 2 people, £350 for 3 people, £390 for 4 people and £460 for 5 to 8 people (children under 5 go free).
Full One-Day London Tour + Greenwich Tour (9 hours) - £450 ($560/€520) for 2 people (includes a 20-minute boat ride to Greenwich), £520 for 3 people, £590 for 4 people and £670 for 5 to 8 people (children under 5 go free).
Custom Length Tour - Add additional time to your tours and explore even further or spend even more time at locations you love. Enquire now.
Multi-Day Tour - We can help arrange an extended visit over multiple days - let your guide show you more of London. Enquire now and we can customise to your needs.
Prices include all taxes, fees and charges, as well as public transport passes for the duration of the tour. Food and gratuities are not included unless stated. Prices in dollars and euros are approximate and were correct at the time of writing.
London CHAUFFEURED DRiving TOUR PRICING
Half-Day London Chauffeured Tour (3 hours) - £340 ($425/€395) for 1 person, £410 for 2 or 3 people, £510 for 4 or 5 people
Full One-Day London Chauffeured Tour (6 hours) - £615 ($765/€715) for 1 person, £690 for 2 or 3 people, £770 for 4 or 5 people
How we do we compare on price?
Private London Tours offers a premium VIP London tour experience. Our London private tour guides are all extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and each has years of guiding experience. They know London back to front and provide you with an experience that simply cannot be matched. Our luxury London tour experience includes pick up from a location of your choice, a completely customised London tour route, thorough and interesting commentary, answers to any and all questions, and suggestions to make the most of London after your tour - it is a truly unforgettable experience and the best way to visit the city of London. Once you have had a bespoke London tour from us, you will never look back. After your private tour of London, we are also here to help with any other questions you have!
Despite all this, we compare favourably in price to general, non-tailored London city tours. A simple 2-hour tour on a London city hop on hop off bus will cost you in excess £130 for 4 people, for example. That means waiting for buses, a set route, a shared guide (or pre-recorded headphone commentary) and up to 100 others on the bus - and this is just a 2-hour trip. Some walking tours start at £100 per person with groups of up to 20 people – this is nothing like our London private guided tours. We offer the choice of both walking tours and car tours, and transportation costs are all included in the price of your tour.
Private London Tours soars above the competition with the best private tours in London. Convinced? Enquire or reserve.
Please fill in the form below so we may help plan your tour. We'll get back to you within 48 hours.
Alternatively call (+44) 203-289-7566 to discuss your tour, email email@example.com or purchase your private London tour here.